|Welcome to the Charlotte Bridge Club
We welcome new players and visitors
ACBL sanctioned bridge games daily, night games also
Zero tolerance policy in effect
No smoking is permitted on CBA property
Lessons available for all levels of play
SPECIAL GAME: OVER / UNDER GAME Sunday, May 20th @CBA
|LOAVES & FISHES Groceries for Neighbors in Need Please Donate!!
|SUMMER LESSON SERIES Thursdays from @4:00 - 6:00pm
To see a list of dates and topics, click HERE for brochure and HERE to register.
- Our next lesson on May 24 will cover the MICHAELS CONVENTION
- Cost $30 per session. Each session is stand alone.
- Registration Required Instructors: Julie Arbit and Tom Hunt
|SPECIAL LOW-KEY "TEAM GAME" - Open to ALL (Wed. May 30th 12:30pm)
- A great time to learn how to play in team games
- Fun, Snacks, Lame Prizes ....but mostly fun for everyone !!
- $15 per person ($10 of entry fee donated to The Alzheimer's Association)
- Also a 0-299 Pairs Game will be held for those not interested in a team game
- $10 per person for Pairs Game ($5 of entry fee to The Alzheimer's Association)
- This is a kick off event for "The Longest Day" Games in June @CBA
- Contact Susan Wade for more information (The.Longest.Day.In.Bridge@gmail.com)
|CHARLOTTE EVENING BRIDGE MENTORING PROGRAM!
|For mid-level players (300-750± MP) seeking to take their game to the “next level”, we offer an Evening Game Mentoring Program. You will be paired with a volunteer mentor who will help you to recognize/correct systemic weaknesses in the your game to allow for improvement. Cost: Your entry fee plus your mentor's entry fee. To sign up, email Julie Arbit or Tom Hunt at CEB@CharlotteEveningBridge.com and leave a phone number where you can be reached to discuss the program.
Memorial Day CookOut 11:30
Monday, May 28th
Game @ 12:30
Hot Dogs Provided
Other Items Appreciated
THE LONGEST DAY
Thursday, June 21st